photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Saturday, November 24, 2012

HMM Shadow Fox - First Look


Time for some relaxation before I go back into more serious builds. I choose the HMM Zoids, Shadow Fox for this little exercise. First, I really like the design of this fox, the gold and and dark blue colour scheme. I would love to do a dark gun metal and gold scheme. That would be cool. 





Well, like all HMM kits, details are top notch. They are sharp and very precise. This kit is like a 1/144 scale Gundam in terms of assembly. Obviously a lot of  thought was put into the separation of  the parts to facilitate painting. It looks pretty stunning even in its pre-painted state. Articulation is good and you can really a lot of poses with it. 
















Well, I'm aiming for a fast build before I dive right into the PG Strike project. I will be replacing the Gatling gun at the back with a heavier one. The stock one is too puny. 

Stay tuned for more. 

3 comments :

Anywhere I can find them. It's pretty rare here with little selection. I got most of them at China Square.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS