photo b25057d1-2a8e-4652-8627-502b93ccd5b6.jpg

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Photobucket

Time really flies. Before I know it, it's already the last day of 2011. Well it is the time for me to review my performance for the whole year. Well, aside from the everyday issues at work, I have a relatively peaceful year. 

I was upset when I couldn't complete my O for GBWC 2011. I felt that this guy deserves a better stage than my old dusty display case.  Nevertheless, it turned out much better than I expected. 

2012. This year will be the year of the "commission backlog clearance". There are a few interesting projects coming up for me and I can't wait. It's going to be a hectic year for me! But, whose complaining? lol... With my "predicament", I think that it may be time for me to stop competing. Time for the new blood to take over rather than old farts like me "holding the fort" LOL. 

Well, I hope you guys totally enjoy yourselves and I wish each and everyone of you out there, Happy New Year, may success follows you wherever you go. 

Cheers 

Toymaker







0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

READERS